Subscribe Twitter

Friday 28 October 2011

My Day - 27/10/10

Hey Guys!!

Hope you are all happy and well! 

I stuck to the diet yesterday aint I a good girl but didnt do my workout : ( wait.... I have a good excuse lol My son, partner and I went to a circus!! It was excellent and the little 1 loved it! Its called Russell's International Circus so if you ever see it traveling near you then please do go visit!! Great night out! 
So, back to the workout... Im going to make up for not doing yesterdays by doing it on Saturday which would usually be my rest day :-)

The nail polish im testing at the moment "17 Supreme Shine in Wave" is still looking okay with only a couple of chips after 3 days.

I had some excellent news yesterday! I cant remember if I have mentioned but I have been looking to get back into work and put my son into a Nursery and had an interview on Wednesday, anyway I heard back from the company and have been shortlisted (there is only 2 of us) well done me!!! I now have to go back on Saturday for an informal chat... what on earth do I wear????

I was a little bit naughty yesterday and decided to subscribe to Carmine Beauty Box which I think is such a great idea and will be reviewing for you guys. Just a quickie on what these actually are... You pay £12.75 a month (which you can cancel at anytime) and you receive what looks like a very cute box in the post that has 5 samples of products inside and also a card giving information on all the products in your box and money off vouchers etc.. well I will write a review once ive received my 1st box! If any1 else has subscribed to this service then I would love to know your thoughts.

Sorry for all the rambling!

Sending virtual hugs xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment