Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Movember!

Have any of you heard about Movember?? Its an event that takes place every November where men grow their moustache and groom into some strange (unattractive) shapes whilst raising money and awareness for prostate cancer. My partner and his work have opted into this event and im so proud :-)

I made a cake today in the shape of a moustache for my parnter and his work mates to keep them motivated, aint I a good girlfriend ;-)
So what do u think of my cake???


If you would like to make a donation which would be extremelly appreciated then click here to donate

Would love to know your thoughts on my cake, on the event and also if u have any funny tash piccies to share! xxxxxx

2 comments:

lucia said...

that is one of the coolest cake i have ever seen!!
genius!
:)
baci!

www.boucleaunaturelblogspot.com
www.justpowderingmynose.blogspot.com

faye said...

Love that cake :) Its is amazing. Love it!

Post a Comment