Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday 15 November 2011

I've been keeping a secret......

Sorry!! I have been keeping a secret from u all! I have been carrying on with my Weight Watchers & the Jimpness pills but didnt want to let u all know as it would put more pressure on me to try even harder and I would have just quit! lol So anyways I weighed myself today in boots and I am now... (drum roll please) .......... 10st8lbs!!!!!! I have lost 9lbs in 2 weeks!! How amazing is that! I am actually feeling really sexy and very proud of myself!! It seems like Jimpness may have helped. Gooooooo me!!

Hope ur all staying happy and well! Will be reviewing some Carmine Beauty Box products this evening so check back! xxxxxxxx

1 comments:

Andrea said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thats absolutely brilliant, well done hun!! xxx

Post a Comment